Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pink bits...

Here are photos of my new timber front staircase and slats between my concrete posts.



Before - ugly metal box and concrete drain

After - no more box or drain

 

Before - some crappy concrete drain for all the gutter pipes to run into


After - all filled in as the drainage has been properly plumbed under the house


Old broken down stairs

New front stairs

Had a talk with Ryan, my builder, about my crappy under cover area. Have pretty much decided to keep the majority of the concrete slab, destroy the current undercover area, then get shade sails installed and paint the good concrete slab to make the whole area look cleaner and more modern. I will have to get quotes for the sails, but will be way cheaper the getting a new patio built,

No comments: