The last 3 months have been a bit chaotic - I really can't do too much without my new stumps to get the house level. Without it level, I can't do too much inside the house at the moment. But so far I have managed to (with some help of family)
- rip up most of the stinky old carpet
- take up all the old vinyl in the kitchen - hours upon hours here melting the adhesive with a heat gun
- removing the bathroom linen cupboard revealing a hidden window
removing one of the kitchen cupboards, taking out part of a wall, and starting to strip out the wall paneling
- installing a wardrobe into the main bedroom
- installed timber blinds into two bedrooms
Then along my driveway is going to be something like a desert pebble garden - hopefully a neglect and forget area.