Thursday, January 3, 2008

Middle bedroom nearly painted

Well, in a blur of work over the Xmas / New Years period (spurred on by my new flatmate, Venessa moving in shortly), I felt I have to clean up the very dirty middle bedroom. There was a lot more help this time with Dad doing a lot of painting, and Venessa and Kelvin cleaning and painting some walls too. I bought a new $300 double sided ladder yesterday after some persusion by Dad - but it is a god send!!!

At this stage, I have to finish the second coat, do any tidy up bits and also the gloss paint the trims. Unfortunately I couldn't find any before photos :(












There may be some life in my old stumps - I gave Gary two of my rescued stumps. He is going to make them into salt and pepper grinders for me. At this stage two stumps are now 6 pieces of timber.

No comments: