Sunday, April 15, 2007

Restumping finally booked!!

Another 3 cubic metre skip of rubbish removed in the week. And what have I done over my week after Easter - well it does seem like too much now that I only have a few photos. I have been to Reece and Tradelink plumbing - both have sales on at the moment and I have pretty much selected my new shower, toilet, taps and accessories. I also had Steve from Kitchenworks come around and measure up to quote for my kitchen - will be another week or so before I know what the damage is. And yes, the stumping guy, Norm, is coming this Thursday and Friday to replace the stumps under the kitchen, bathroom, and those terrible ones under the front stairs. There are my new removable shelfs and desk I designed for the middle bedroom. And then I replaced the three casement stays (thank god I know what they are called now!).













We got the dining room table and chairs out of the shed, so now the sleepout is my dining room.



I have done my first carpentry job today - some construction rather than destruction. I put in a timber strip at the doorway between the dining room and middle bedroom to hide a 10mm gap in the floorboards.














No comments: